And I was taking readings caressing and white. My eternal Rilke, who is pure as a child of pure soul, and so on. My nobel-prize- Rolland, too, that is so smart and prolific, and well describes the life of Annette Rivière. But yesterday I found to take something Mindurry Liliana Diaz, who gave me some of his books (thanks, Liliana). Last night I started reading Little Night Music, and I'm atrapadÃsima. Then this summer, I jumped out of the locker rilkeano, clear all, the locker-Argentina quagmire of this writer, all this disturbance, the rediscovery of the bizarre.
In another time I will share here on the blog one or two quotes from this book. (Or else. Or maybe it also re-read to Saer, who will feel much kinship.) In this site there are some fragments, but not read them because still did not get to that part of the book.
be seen.
On the other hand, now that I'm in this trance dark feeling inside pass these days of heavy rain, I want to correct something I said in the post of the ideals and death wishes. That I said that death does not exist or succeed. I think it does exist and, at times, triumphs, what I meant, probably, is that it is something other than the end of biological life. To me, death is not the end of biological life, but something else (though sometimes, perhaps, converge). But hey, it's all an issue and do not give a Wednesday morning well I'm at work and I have to put to work.
In another time I will share here on the blog one or two quotes from this book. (Or else. Or maybe it also re-read to Saer, who will feel much kinship.) In this site there are some fragments, but not read them because still did not get to that part of the book.
be seen.
On the other hand, now that I'm in this trance dark feeling inside pass these days of heavy rain, I want to correct something I said in the post of the ideals and death wishes. That I said that death does not exist or succeed. I think it does exist and, at times, triumphs, what I meant, probably, is that it is something other than the end of biological life. To me, death is not the end of biological life, but something else (though sometimes, perhaps, converge). But hey, it's all an issue and do not give a Wednesday morning well I'm at work and I have to put to work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment