... of jacaranda.
A heartfelt goodbye to ME Walsh , adorable weaver of songs and stories of childhood. A goodbye is a goodbye, because it will always be present. The day I have kids, I will sing
A heartfelt goodbye to ME Walsh , adorable weaver of songs and stories of childhood. A goodbye is a goodbye, because it will always be present. The day I have kids, I will sing
SONG OF THE GARDENER
Look at me, I'm happy
between sheets
singing when he crosses the garden
the wind Skateboard
When I go to sleep I close
eyes and dream
with the scent of a country
flourished for me
I'm not a dancer
because I like to stay
still on earth and feel
my feet Following are
Once
studied in a book of brush
things that only I know
and will never forget
learned that a walnut
is wrinkled old woman,
but can offer
much, much, much honey
From the garden I am elf faithful
when a flower is sad
painted it with a brush
and touch her bell I
guardian and doctor
of a bunch of flowers
playing dominoes
and then gives them cough
God walks through here
with rain shower or disguised
sun peeking from her balcony
I'm not a great lord,
but in my sky of earth care
best treasure
much, much, much love
Look at me, I'm happy
between sheets
singing when he crosses the garden
the wind Skateboard
When I go to sleep I close
eyes and dream
with the scent of a country
flourished for me
I'm not a dancer
because I like to stay
still on earth and feel
my feet Following are
Once
studied in a book of brush
things that only I know
and will never forget
learned that a walnut
is wrinkled old woman,
but can offer
much, much, much honey
From the garden I am elf faithful
when a flower is sad
painted it with a brush
and touch her bell I
guardian and doctor
of a bunch of flowers
playing dominoes
and then gives them cough
God walks through here
with rain shower or disguised
sun peeking from her balcony
I'm not a great lord,
but in my sky of earth care
best treasure
much, much, much love
0 comments:
Post a Comment