this time tomorrow, I'll be enjoying the soft wind of the Cadiz mountains in front of a good trout-filled jamón.He decided to spend the tumult of the fair (though by now passed through water) and enjoy an entire weekend away from the big ciudad.Por course operating without a mobile phone without pc, almost no cars, no stress from work (thank goodness I've left everything atadito that enough for one day before all turns upside down), no heels or makeup, just my sport clothes and my camera ... a good change of pace pre-holiday that was already doing a lot missing. And what better area to relax the village of El Bosque, located in the heart of the mountains and northwest of the province of Cádiz, at the foot of Mount Albarracín, a beautiful town that got its Provincial Beautification Award and in which I can enjoy its cuisine, beautiful hiking trails along the banks of river routes or bike riding, etc.Vamos, I'll come as new ...
you'll have a great weekend! I sure I will
0 comments:
Post a Comment